Appointments are available all day every Mon, Tues & Thurs as of 1st October 2023. Location of Salon: 89 Darlington Street, WV1 4EX, Wolverhampton. 'The Glam Bar' Wolverhampton.
- All bookings are to be made via our booking service found on our home page.
- After booking with THE ARLÓ NAIL BAR you will receive a confirmation E-mail, shortly after you may be contacted by our customer service team to further discuss the details of your booking.
- In order to cancel a booking with us contact our customer service team via our E-mail.-(email@example.com) or Via DM on our Instagram page @the_arlo_nail_bar to cancel or reschedule your appointment. This should be done up to 24hours before the scheduled booking time, this will ensure you do not lose your deposit.
If you have booked via any of our social media profiles on the day of your appointment you will receive a confirmation message. If you do not respond to this message up to 2 hours before your appointment it will result in a cancellation and a cancellation fee will be charged, alternatively your deposit will not be refunded.
Deposits will be refunded if the appointment is cancelled before the 24 hour cut off point. If not, your deposit will not be refunded.
- Final payments can be made via bank transfer, cash or contactless payment is also available. For contactless card payment you must request this before the nail appointment.
- When booking with ‘THE ARLÓ NAIL BAR’ a deposit is required to secure a booking. Deposits can be made when booking via our online booking service (which is located on this website on our home page).
- The deposit will be deducted from the total price of the final service.
- In order not to lose your deposit when cancelling your booking, ensure you cancel the appointment with a minimum of 24 hours notice of your booking time.
- Cancellations can be made by contacting the customer service team via E-mail, or via DM on our instagram page. You will then receive a full refund if the cancellation is made with at least 24 hours notice.
COVID-19 & OUR HYGIENE POLICY:
- Face masks can be worn by our nail artist throughout the duration of the entire nail appointment, if you so wish. Your nail artist may ask you for your preference at the start of the appointment.
- Gloves will be worn by your nail artist at all times.
- All equipment used will be sanitised before and after each client and as many disposable tools will be used as possible.
- Before the treatment begins the nail bar/station will be cleansed and sanitised before and after each booking.
- If you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms then please contact us and cancel or reschedule your appointment and follow the government guidelines which can be found on the government website. Help us keep eachother safe!
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for the client before the treatment begins and will be available to use at any point throughout the duration of the appointment.
Customer service E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings can be made on the home page of this website.
-THE ARLÓ NAIL BAR-
Thank you for booking with us!
Take a look at some of our work to inspire you for your next appointment!